From the Favorite Logo Designs Service

Latest and fresh phone number list forum talk
Ahad

From the Favorite Logo Designs Service

Post by Ahad »

I don't know what everyone thinks of the Lakers this season when the season starts? I believe that apart from me, there are not many people who also overestimate them. In fact, even if they were not very optimistic about their fans at the beginning, I believe they will still have some "expectations" for the Lakers. After all, they are sitting on the three stars of LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, as well as experienced "ex-stars" such as Melo, Warcraft, etc. Even on the bench, there are also young and powerful Lakers who cut and break up such as Monk, Nunn, and THT. team. But what they never expected was that they were out in the regular season and were isolated from the gate of the playoffs. Yes, not even in the play-offs. It is undeniable that the loss of the Lakers this season has a lot to do with injuries, resulting in never being able to play with a full lineup.

However, in many responses, there are frequent human flaws. In this article, I will share with you the author’s experience watching the Lakers’ games this season. And why I think they failed? (All data as of 4/8 Taiwan time) wounded soldier There is no doubt that the Lakers have satisfied the fans for almost no moment throughout the season. The seemingly strong lineup has turned into a weak team. This is definitely the most unacceptable part of the fans, that is, the record issue. Although I talked about it for a whole season, Logo Designs Service
at the end of the season, I still have to say it again for the Lakers: "They have too many injured soldiers!" In terms of the three core main players, LeBron James played 56 games in the whole season, and Anthony Davis only played 40 games. The most influential player was Russell Westbrook (78 games). The signature players take turns to be injured, making the Lakers encounter a big bottleneck in rotation and running-in, especially AD. You know,

the three main players in the Lakers' lineup at the start of the season are him, Howard and Jordan. But in addition to the former, the other two are old, and even if they have height, they can't get any advantage in terms of speed. As a result, every time Howard or Jordan plays, they are always eaten up by their opponents. At this time, there is no AD pair. The Lakers are really hurt, because they will face a choice: put the center, they will be pulled out; if the center is not released, the penalty area will be played. It happens that AD has only played 40 games this season, resulting in the team having to spend most of the time in a small-ball lineup. How serious is the problem of the Lakers' injured soldiers, you can see a little bit about the changes in the lineup they have arranged: The Lakers have tried 39 different starting comb