Try a lot, look for opportunities to Conduit CN

Latest and fresh phone number list forum talk
rohmanarafat63

Try a lot, look for opportunities to Conduit CN

Post by rohmanarafat63 »

Try a lot, look for opportunities to apply it in practice to improve your reporting skills, and find a reporting template and method that suits you. References ye hong, "the pyramid Conduit CN principle: efficient communication, work reporting, problem analysis and resolution" author: ruiyang (rain), personal wechat public account: that little thing about product managers. E-commerce mid- and back-end product manager, responsible for product design of b-side marketing tools, construction.

Of mobile distribution system, product design of dispatch system, and management and maintenance of product life cycle. The author of this article shared Conduit CN his debriefing report. The article contains three aspects: the work content of the probationary period, the future work outlook and the summary. I hope it will be helpful to everyone. I just graduated from university this year and joined a company as an e-commerce product manager. The three-month probation period has passed inadvertently.

Because the company needs a probationary period to apply for a job report, in the form of ppt, i will take this opportunity and give my latest job. Due to the limited work experience of the staged review, i hope you can give me more guidance. This debriefing report includes three aspects: work content during the probationary period, future work prospects, and summary; in which, the company's specific business is more complicated and inconvenient to disclose.