Strategy: Reduce the perceived risks

Latest and fresh phone number list forum talk
mstsumaiyaseop

Strategy: Reduce the perceived risks

Post by mstsumaiyaseop »

Pretty useful stuff. I urge you not to just look at average page load time, but go deeper (e.g., look at the Distributions tab to see page load speed distributions). ‘DOM Timings’ reports are useful as they show how long it takes for your pages to become usable. Its’ pretty accurate since all load speed data in Google Analytics is taken from users’ browsers. The problem is that it only takes in data from about 1-5% of the visits, meaning it’s often not a statistically valid sample size. Instead of 5%, you could store it for 100% of visitors without any downsides.

You only need to modify the create method of your Google Analytics script: ga(‘create’, ‘UA-XXXX-Y’, {‘siteSpeedSampleRate’: 100}); Make sure you don’t break your Google Finland WhatsApp Number List Analytics code when adding this :Note that not all browsers support it (Safari), you will never see a 100% sample rate, but this will increase it significantly. There is also a 10,000 hits/day limit and if that is an issue, you could overcome this with a workaround using events. Impact on conversions Main point: faster sites get higher conversions. Check out these studies: Making pages two seconds faster led to a 66% conversion boost.

One guy got an 8.47% conversion rate improvement by moving his landing page onto a faster host. AutoAnything increased sales by 13% and conversion rate by 9% when they cut their page load time in half. Shaving 2.2 seconds off Mozilla’s landing pages increased download conversions by 15.4%, which they estimate will result in 60 million more Firefox downloads per year. Amazon reported already in 2006 that they got 1% revenue increase for every 100ms of improvement. What will a one-second delay cost you? Find the answer on the image below: Impact of a one-second delay on page views, conversions, and customer satisfaction. Image source Are you thinking about mobile users? Here’s why you should Let me say that I have Google Analytics access to hundreds of sites across the world.