Alternatively, an across-the-board increase could work

Latest and fresh phone number list forum talk
sumaiyaseobd9

Alternatively, an across-the-board increase could work

Post by sumaiyaseobd9 »

Have unstructured, in-person conversations with your users. In an interview with Hotjar, Drift’s founder David Cancel shared how he and his team would get on a plane and have lunch with their users—big and small—so they could chat with them like normal people and get quality product feedback: Every week, we do things like meeting up with small groups of customers. We’ll fly out to a city, one or two of us, and meet up with some prospective customers, some people in the industry, some existing customers, and I’ll do a lunch with them. I’ll do a dinner with five of them. I do it a lot.

We want to have a mix of successful customers, unsuccessful customers, new customers, old customers. So, we try to mix it up. And this is not a product pitch for Drift. We just Costa Rica WhatsApp Number List let everyone talk. Let’s just be real people and have a conversation. And it’s amazing that in every one of these cases, without coaxing them, the conversation naturally goes into Drift. And we just sit back and mostly listen to them. But discovering your users’ definition of “better” isn’t the only factor to consider before raising SaaS prices for existing customers.

Other factors to consider before you raise prices In addition to aligning on value with your users, there are three other things to keep in mind. Slow vs super-active periods There may be times (e.g. Black Friday, Christmas, summer, etc.) when your users are inactive or significantly less active. Those are not ideal periods to increase your prices. If, according to your data, paid users seldom engage with your product over the summer, it’s best to wait until they’re more active before you introduce a price change. If users aren’t engaged when you increase prices, you won’t get an accurate reaction to the price change. CEO at KlipFolio.