Small but memorable gifts work well

Latest and fresh phone number list forum talk
sumaiyaseobd9

Small but memorable gifts work well

Post by sumaiyaseobd9 »

For your next round-up post, start with a question that’s likely to yield insightful answers. Here are some that I’ve used in the past: What’s an outdated strategy in [industry]? What’s the best thing you’ve ever done to improve [topic]? What’s the best tip you’ve ever received about [topic]? What’s your favorite piece of software for [task]? What’s a new strategy you’ve uncovered recently to improve [topic]? Any question that tackles an area of expertise and asks for an actionable tip will generate meaningful answers. That said, avoid topics that are overused in your industry. In digital marketing, for example, no one needs another round-up on “how to write a blog post.

This post can help you find motivated influencers who are eager to participate in a round-up. Top XX experts posts These posts are, essentially, a type of round-up (a round-up of names rather than ideas). However, I strongly Cayman Islands WhatsApp Number List recommend that you connect with the experts you want to feature in your post beforehand. That will help ensure they promote your piece once it goes live. Here are a few examples to inspire you: 100+ Awesome Women Marketers You Should Follow; 140 Top SEO Experts You Should Be Following in 2019; The Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers in 2019.

Link to experts’ content Pick who you want to build a relationship with and link to an article on their site, not a guest post they’ve published elsewhere. You might want to connect with your potential influencer to see if it’s okay to share a link to their new post. (The answer is almost certainly “yes,” but it’s a frictionless way to break the ice.) A modest amount of personalization can go a long way, as Right Inbox co-founder Sujan Patel notes: As someone who has received plenty of the generic, “I linked to your article” emails, I’m much more likely to connect with you if you’ve taken the time to check out my content and link to it.