Are you ready Photo Background Removing

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
naim@

Are you ready Photo Background Removing

Post by naim@ »

Podcast: Download Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify In Photo Background Removing October 2016, Google first announced plans to prioritize a mobile search index over its desktop index. Since then, this move to a mobile-first index has been one of the most talked about – and sometimes misunderstood – topics in the industry. With its full implementation soon, it's worth taking a look at how SEO professionals are preparing for this major change. For Episode 145 of Search Engine Nerds, I spoke to Bastian Grimm, Director of Organic Research at Peak Ace AG, who shared information about Google's mobile-first index and other factors that professionals of Photo Background Removing SEO should take into account when preparing for the change. are-you-ready-for-mobile-first What do you think of the mobile-first index in general? Bastian Grimm (BG): It's a bit of an interesting thing… for a while – even now – nobody really understood or probably some had a little trouble really understanding what's going on.

Advertising Continue reading below About a year ago, I first discovered that Photo Background Removing the mobile-first index was essentially changing things… They will basically take the mobile web presence and categorize things based on that – not like they do today using desktop [index]. At the moment, it doesn't really matter from a score point of view if a mobile site is fast or not. However, I guess from the user's perspective, it's an entirely different story. Because we don't want to wait for a mobile site to load. I think it's even worse if a mobile site is slow compared to a desktop site. With Google announcing that page speed is going to be a ranking factor, do you think that means we're about to see the rollout of mobile-first? Do we need to start paying attention to scores more than ever? BG: I think, basically, you're right. Google speaking up about things is actually a rare thing…they try to make sure people understand its importance. Advertising Continue Photo Background Removing reading below However, while there is also the other side of the story, if you look at anything related to speed, then obviously at some point you have to at least mention Accelerated Mobile Pages, AMP initiative, which I honestly think has at least a political taste.

in that you can't start AMPs without HTTPS, now you need HTTPS. Then you Photo Background Removing could say it's just another way for Google, where people have to actually adapt to the things they want them to do. One could say that the same is true for speed in a certain sense. However, to be honest, I see the benefits. Not all of us are ready to wait for a site to load. I guess it's not so much an SEO issue. Yes, okay, we could have better exploration efficiency. But usually it's about the user experience - it should be first and foremost. What do you think is a good page speed? BG: First and foremost, I think the PageSpeed ​​Insights score that Google launched a few years Photo Background Removing ago with the tool they provided is really problematic because that number just doesn't reflect site speed. Forget the PageSpeed ​​Insights score. What the tool recommends is simply not applicable. The second thing is the time spent downloading that we have in Search Console – another number that is just not relevant at all.