I've Found This to Be an Effective Way to Surface the

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
arijitkumar

I've Found This to Be an Effective Way to Surface the

Post by arijitkumar »

I've found this to be an effective way to surface the strongest domains linking to one site, and not another. And no, Google does not use Trust Flow or any third-party metrics from the various tools. This is just Majestic's internal metric for estimating quality based on being closely linked to "trusted seed sites". Illustrator Art Work Simply enter the two domains you want to compare and click on the magnifying glass. You will see a Venn digarm representing the overlap and gaps between the two sites.

Below the Venn diagram, you will find the referring domains listed, the number of links, and you have the option to quickly view the links. For example, if you click on the link count, you'll see the actual links with supporting information (like anchor text, if it's nofollow, when it was first viewed, etc.) This isn't perfect (no tool is), Illustrator Art Work but it can make sure you're moving in the right direction when trying to determine the link authority gap. For example, here is a gap analysis for a powerful site in the healthcare niche versus a smaller, less authoritative site. You can clearly see the differences in the Venn diagram and then in the list of referring domains.

Solo Links for Venn Diagram of Health Sites Solo links for health sites, referring domains A quick note to Majestic: Please add the ability to bulk export all links not just domains. It would be great to just hit "export" and get all that data in one go. It is now a bit cumbersome to extract this data from Solo Links, Illustrator Art Work as you can only export links for each domain and not all listed domains at once…Export to Majestic Solo Links Backlink Gap in Semrush: Similar to Solo Links, Semrush's Backlink Gap tool allows you to enter up to five domains to start comparing link profiles. It does not only focus on top links, but the data is presented based on Semrush's Authority Rank (AR) metric.