I take one last sip, then Sarah lets me out

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
rubisultana

I take one last sip, then Sarah lets me out

Post by rubisultana »

It also appears to be part of her versatile study of the napkin. “If you ask me, a bunch of keys is a crazy and above all symbolic object: I have access to so many places, but where do I really feel at home? The extra weight I carry with me emphasizes that these two months I am constantly moving between Breda, for work, and Rotterdam, where I live, without really being grounded and 'home' somewhere. When this residency is over, I will take something with me – in addition to the literal weight of the keys I leave behind – new knowledge, unexpected collaborations and other contexts. All things that feel much lighter.

Where Sarah compares the weight of the keys to the heaviness of internal expectations and external pressures, the playfulness of the research into the napkin Lebanon Phone Number List shows how a momentum can be documented. With this research project she pays tribute to the napkin. “I've always been fascinated by the napkin, mainly because it's something I knew was going to disappear from the stereotypical Spanish street scene. Some people will be happy about that because of the functionlessness of the piece of paper, but to me it's like the tangible proof of a fond memory of the past. With La SobremesaI tried to find a form to immortalize the napkin and embrace the nostalgia of this object. In retrospect, the napkin has been a catalyst for my personal questions about existence itself.

Because of the heat that has also penetrated the building, the coffee has barely cooled down during the conversation about Sarah's work period.She thanks me, in style, for my visit: “Gracias por su Visita”. AiR Marijke Hooghwinkel - Your Sound AiR Interview Publication Interview AiR Local Marijke Hooghwinkel by Charlotte Fijen You sound From 7 to 27 November 2022, visual artist and poet Marijke Hooghwinkel was Artist in Residence at Witte Rook. During her residency she worked on her project the STEM is material in which voices, encounters and sound form the basis. At the end of November, on a cool Thursday morning, Charlotte Fijen visits Hooghwinkel's studio at De Loods in Breda to talk about her working period at Witte Rook.