Guistic cooperation in which case

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
SojibMondal

Guistic cooperation in which case

Post by SojibMondal »

Is one of the cities most affected by yesterdays floods which came as a result of torrential rains. A day later the consequences of the floods that caused damage especially along the banks of the Klina river are evident as can be seen in the images of ekonomia online.On friday excavators and cleaning workers were seen cleaning the river bed and the streets of this city.Some citizens interviewed by ekonomia online shared the horror they experienced last night.Ilir sylejmani from klina e ulët came out at noon today to see the consequences brought by the floods. He told ekonomia online that great damage was caused to his house.He says that the floods took away meters.

Of wood that he had prepared for the winter.I am from klina I ulët and there in klina it has been damaged a lot. He took about poplars mine took meters of wood he took a llama I had the material for a garage and Malaysia Phone Number List now we are left as we are but thank god no people were harmed but material damage was done to the car. After all it has harmed us he says.No not at the moment. We hope that someone comes to our aid and we have our country I believe that it should help us that someone more and someone less because this is the work of allah only allah has written to us like this and there is nothing we can do. He continues.While faton hakolli told the horror that he and his family.

Have experienced. He says that thanks to the help of a neighbor he managed to get his family away.I live on rent in skenderaj. Until last night we kind of pushed it last night we got out of the water (flooding) in the canteen. Except in the neighborhood they helped me to leave my family. Some came then with vehicles and loaded them the children From the municipality could not. There was support from the municipality in other areas. The floods were everywhere says hakolli. kok staff will follow the french language course.The course has been made possible after the kocs membership in the francophone association of national olympic committees.