Prepare for tough times

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
chobichobi338

Prepare for tough times

Post by chobichobi338 »

It is not about "being interested" and knocking on doors. On the contrary, it is about building, offering, exchanging. The rest will come given, that I can assure you. Listen to the experts Do you have time! Thanks to technology we have at our fingertips wise people that we would not have even imagined being able to hear. Isn't it extraordinary to hear the opinion of Bill Gates, for example, from your living room? let yourself be guided Have you heard of mentoring? A mentor will help you structure your thoughts, make your decisions after listening to your mentor and her own experiences. Are you attractive? Professionally speaking, I mean! Because surely you have heard of "employability". We help you take care of your most important asset.

Summarize it and apply myself to being and appearing attractive to Headhunters and CEOs. And it's not that I put on my best dress in interviews, no, what I do is work on as solid a career path as possible. I think I am getting it by showing curiosity about the trends in my area and position, continually training myself, surrounding myself with people with whom to exchange business email list opinions, building sincere networking…. Who are you? how do others see you? The personal brand is undoubtedly one of the most obvious concepts of this digital age that we live in linked to the profession. And yet, because it is so obvious, we are not sufficiently aware of its importance. Even the bottom of your Linkedin profile picture says a lot about you! Take care of the image you project in detail, always from sincerity.

Take care in which networks you project yourself, separate personal and professional life. And lastly, your CV! Managing selection processes you don't know about CVs that I haven't even read because they are totally difficult to read. I've always said make the job easy for the selectors! At a quick glance I have to know, and in my case it is in this order. 1. Who are you, Which does not necessarily coincide with your first and last name, but with a brief description of who you really are. 2. What are you looking for, Are you clear about your next professional step? 3. And finally your career so far. I will analyze if what you have told me you are and what you have told me you want for your future is consistent with what you have done so far. And if not, explain why you want that change.