This is the opinion of Big Mouth's Korean Drama Players when acting with Yoona

Here you can talk about shenma search engine.
Zahid Hasan

This is the opinion of Big Mouth's Korean Drama Players when acting with Yoona

Post by Zahid Hasan »

On July 29, 2022, the cast of the drama Big Mouth held a press conference ahead of the drama's premiere. Players such as Lee Jong Suk, Girls' Generation's Yoona, Kim Joo Hyun, Ok Ja Hyun, Yang Kyung Won, and director Oh Choong Hwan also attended the press conference. Koreaboo launched, the cast shared their feelings about the drama, and then they also got questions like, " How was it like acting with Girls' Generation's Yoona? " Actress Ok Ja Hyun, who plays Hyun Joo Hee in the drama 'Big Mouth', admitted that she couldn't concentrate because Yoona looked so beautiful. "The first time I saw Yoona was when we did a script reading together.

She looked so beautiful, that I didn't know how I should compete with her. I felt like I couldn't act because I kept staring at her face. While on the set, YoonA transformed into Miho and Industry Email List brought her character to life," said Ok Ja Hyun. Yang Kyung Won who plays Gong Ji Hoon in the drama 'Big Mouth' also gave his praise to Yoona. "Yoona acts sincerely and honestly. When I first met her, I felt sincerity through her acting. She is a craft student and also an ambitious actor. I also want to thank her for always making the shooting atmosphere brighter," explained Yang Kyung Won.

The latest drama 'Big Mouth' premieres on July 29, 2022. 'Big Mouth' tells the story of a lawyer who has a bad reputation, and then he gets involved in a murder case. This drama has stolen the attention of many people because they can't wait to see YoonA's acting again. As a K-Pop idol who has spread her wings into the world of acting, Yoona has earned a lot of praise from time to time, such as in the 2019 hit film, Exit , and her brilliant comedic acting in the 2016 blockbuster Confidential Assignment . As actor Yoona has built an impressive filmography, audiences are anticipating actor Yoona's appearance in the drama 'Big Mouth'. This article is a submission from a Yoursay member. The contents and photos of this article are entirely the responsibility of the sender.